- New Theme!
- 500 Registered Members in 1 week!
- Remember to read over the Rules
- Check our the Leaderboard
- Have a Suggestion? Let us know Today!
Latest Update: 03/18/2019
Thank you for visiting our server rules page. You have successfully completed the first step to becoming a respected member of our community. We are a Modification website designed to improve each person creativity. Every rule has been put in place to protect the community. Each rule applies to every member that is part of our community.
If you catch any user breaking any of the rules listed below, please try to have a word with them before reporting it on the forums. Resolving issues saves staff and yourself time. If you are unable to resolve an issue with a fellow player, you should post a report on our forums.
Have common sense. If you are unsure whether or not something is allowed then you should ask a staff member for their opinion.
Terms of Service
Forums & Voice Communication
- We do not condone Torrenting or Warez. • Discussion of torrenting or pirated material will not be accepted and may result in a ban from the Community.
- Insulting or Flaming other members is prohibited • Fighting will not be tolerated. All parties involved will face consequences.
- Advertising other sites/communities without Affiliation is prohibited • We do not allow anyone to advertise for another site or community. If you wish to file for an affiliation, contact a staff member or administrator. Clan Advertisements refer to groups that play on non-determined servers and lobbies, such as a GTA V or Max Payne 'Crews'.
- No Pornography or Obscene Content. • Any pornography or obscene content will be removed immediately and you may be banned from the community.
- If a Modification Universe Staff Member tells you to do something, listen to them and don't talk back. Talking back will result in some form of punishment taken against you.
- Remember to post in the proper sections.
- Modification Universe has the right to take action against users who are reported to violate a content creator's rights (ripping, leaking, lack of credits) both on the MU website as well as third party locations. Proof of outside violations must be provided before action could be taken.
• Discussion of any illegal actions or sharing content is also prohibited in our community.
• We will assist any law enforcement agency if the question about the discussion of illegal activities.
• We do not allow anyone to insult fellow members, anyone who does insult or flame another member may receive a suspension or ban from the Community by an Administrator.
• Any topics that start a flame war will result in a locked topic.
• This also includes talking down about staff members and the community. It will not be tolerated.
• No Racism is allowed anywhere.
• Insulting, bashing, or discussion of attacks on other sites (affiliated or neutral) is against our policy and will result in immediate Administrative action. All sites are neutral with MU, we do not promote aggressive behavior at all.
Mod Theft Policy
In order to upload a mod, the file must meet these requirements.
- All involved creators (models or textures) must be given credit by name.
- All involved work must be named and given credit. Ex: converting, etc.
- Work of others may be uploaded with permission from the original creator.
- Others work that gets uploaded must be stated the uploader had no work involved in it
- Stolen mods will be removed and uploader will be punished. • 1st Offense: Warning Point and Uploading Files denied for 1 week.
- All files posted on the website MUST be uploaded to the Downloads Section. You can use links to upload files instead of physically uploading the file so there's no reason for off-site links without a host here. You may provide mirrors links to off-site but the main needs to be hosted in our download section.
- W.I.P (Work In-progress) content does not require Credits Unless: • Modder mentions any credits, in which a full list is required.
• 2nd Offense: 2 week Ban.
• 3rd Offense: Permanent Ban.
• A Mod Theft complaint is filed against the W.I.P content claiming theft.
• A dispute or flaming occurs due to lack of credits at the time of W.I.P showing in which staff can request full credits be provided.
Any files not meeting criteria will be denied. If you have any questions, contact Staff.
Terms of Service brought to you by Modification Universe Human Resources.
Approved by Modification Universe Administration Team.
*Rules and Policy are subject to change at any given time*